Discussing how to navigate the boardroom, manage your budgets, and drive customer-centricity into the heart of your organisation
The CMO is right at the heart of every organisation. To ensure the continuation of revenues in a time of tight budgets, Over The Top players and declining use of voice and text messages, the CMO must display real dedication, focus, and strong leadership skills, whilst becoming more digitally-savvy.
Of course, as a CMO, you know all this. But what you’ve admitted you don’t know is:
- How to adapt your role to stay relevant in the modern market
- How to maintain good working relationships across the boardroom and prevent the build-up of silos across the business
- How to engage your employees and embed a customer-centric culture across your organisation
- How to source and grow the talent required to succeed in the increasingly digital world
The Telecoms CMO Summit will be the first event of its kind to bring together senior marketing executives exclusively from telecoms operators to address these challenges and many more.
Take advantage of this meeting of minds and discover how to deliver a high-quality multi-channel customer experience for your customers.
Plus, with over 16 hours of debate, discussion and proven case studies, make sure you benchmark your budget-stretching strategies with your peers, and determine where to focus your marketing spend. To what extent should you carry on investing in traditional approaches, compared to new digital initiatives?
If you want to learn how to drive customer engagement and marketing ROI, whilst reducing the amount of time and money normally required to achieve this, don’t miss out on the Telecoms CMO Summit – reserve your place now!
Top reasons to attend the Telecoms CMO Summit:
- Take advantage of the only event to address the key challenges for CMOs and senior marketing executives exclusively from within the telecoms industry
- Enjoy the focused format and exclusive setting of the event, which will allow you to share successes and war stories with CxOs, VPs and Senior Marketing Directors from operators across the globe
- Identify the true role of the modern CMO, with over 16 hours of peer-to-peer debate, discussion and case studies
- Establish how to drive employee engagement across your company and develop a customer-centric culture
- Take home the strategies needed to successfully source and grow the digitally experienced talent required to drive your business forward
Who will you meet at the Telecoms CMO Summit?
Network with leaders and senior marketing experts from fixed, mobile and integrated operators, including:
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Chief Commercial Officers
- Chief Customer Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- VPs and Directors of Marketing
- VPs, Directors and Heads of Brand
- VPs, Directors and Heads of Customer Experience
- VPs and Directors of Customer Relationship Management
- Directors and Heads of Communications
- Directors and Heads of Customer Analytics
What did past attendees of Telecoms IQ’s customer management events say?
“I have always picked up good learnings from Telecoms IQ’s conferences and, as a result, we have been able to improve our overall approach to Customer Experience and help embed this into the businesses.” Director of Customer Experience, Telefónica Europe
“The IQPC Customer Experience Management conference provided me with great ideas as well as valuable industry contacts. Highly recommended.” Vice President Customer Experience, UPC Broadband
“The event was a great networking and insight sharing opportunity. Telecoms IQ did a great job both on content and logistics.” Vice President of Marketing, Du